An updated list of where my work can be found, or was once found, or will be found in the future.
- Lifted Veils: Three Tales of the Extraordinary (Whistling Kettle Press) contains three of my stories. Learn more.
Individual Stories, Poems, and Other Things Made Out of Words
- “Appearances” was published in the premiere issue of Aghast: A Journal of the Darkly Fantastic (Kraken Press). Available now for Kindle at Amazon. A print edition is coming soon.
- “Displaced Demons” was published in the UK webzine, Grievous Angel.
- “Encroachment” was published in Anthology: Year Three – Distant Dying Ember (Four Horsemen). Available for Kindle and Kindle reader apps from Amazon.
- “The Crumbling of Old Walls” was published in That Ain’t Right: Historical Accounts of the Miskatonic Valley (Mad Scientist Journal). Available in trade paperback from Amazon. Available as an ebook from Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, iBookstore,Versent, Inktera, Scribd, and Kobo.
- “Unknown Caller” was published in Anthology: Year Two – Inner Demons Out (Four Horsemen). Available in trade paperback from Amazon.
- “Secrets” was published as a postcard by The Postcard Press.
- “The Awake Fairy” was published in Spaceports & Spidersilk (Nomadic Delirium Press). Available in many formats on Smashwords.
- “Last Testament” was published in Supernatural Tales #23. “…an enigmatic tale concerning both ghosts and misunderstanding.” – M. R. Cosby. Available in print or electronic versions.
- “Rope Tricks,” a prose poem inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s film, Rope, was published in A Sea of Alone: Poems for Alfred Hitchcock (Dark Scribe Press). Available on Amazon.
- “Side Retired” was published in Shroud #11 (Shroud Publishing). Available on Amazon or direct from the publisher.
- “Aftershocks” appears in Future Imperfect: Best of Wily Writers 2. You can buy the trade paperback book at CreateSpace or Amazon. Digital formats of the book are available at Smashwords. The story is also available separately on Wily Writers as a text or digital audio download.
- “Discounted” was published in Shroud #8 (Shroud Publishing). Available direct from the publisher and on Amazon.
- I had a Twitter fiction piece published in March, 2010 by defunct horror zine Tweet the Meat during their Ocean theme week.
- “The House of Fallen Dreams” was published in the The Battered Suitcase (Vagabondage Press). Available for Kindle.
- “Broken Chain” was published in Northern Haunts – 100 Terrifying New England Tales (Shroud Publishing). Available in trade paperback and hardcover editions.
- “Crossing Over” was published in Hell in the Heartland (Annihilation Press). Available in trade paperback direct from the publisher.
- “Misery Loves” was published in Aeon Speculative Fiction #13. Whistling Kettle Press released an eBook version. Available for Kindle, for NOOK, for Kobo, or purchase as .MOBI or .EPUB direct from Whistling Kettle Press.
- “Soul Collector” was published in Book of Dead Things (Twilight Tales Publications). Available on Amazon.com.
- “Cairns” was published by the defunct online magazine Dred.
- “Compromises” was published on Horrorfind.
- “Monthuglu” was published in Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Pocket Books). Available in Kindle, trade paperback, and mass paperback on Amazon.
- “Resident Population” has been accepted for publication in The Electronic Voice Phenomenon, a new podcast forthcoming from The Unsettled Foundation.
- “Robert Carroll”, “Susan Carroll”, and “Walter Carroll” (a triptych of poems) are forthcoming in The Terror at Miskatonic Falls (Shroud Publishing).